Club Penguin Cheats Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Cheats Club

Register/Login To Start Chatting!! : )

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treasure Book Catalog Update?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pie224466
Learning Cheat Penguin
Pie224466

Treasure Book Catalog Update? Empty
PostSubject: Treasure Book Catalog Update?   Treasure Book Catalog Update? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:02 am

I hear that the Treasure Book Catalog will be updated with new items on Monday, December 22nd. I don't know what the items coming will be, but we will just have to see for our selves on Monday!
Back to top Go down
http://bweezy95.com
Familyguy4297
New Cheat Penguin
Familyguy4297

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Catalog Update?   Treasure Book Catalog Update? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:43 pm

Yes there will be an update! It is on the blog and I believe Billybob posted it!
Back to top Go down
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Catalog Update?   Treasure Book Catalog Update? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:08 am

cool but we didnt even had the chance to unlock 1. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
mookiecoco
Learning Cheat Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Catalog Update?   Treasure Book Catalog Update? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:21 am

hi guys. the 1st book will still be there. Smile the updated treasure book will have new toys to unlock it. the old ones will still unlock the 1st one.
Back to top Go down
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Catalog Update?   Treasure Book Catalog Update? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:31 am

mookiecoco wrote:
hi guys. the 1st book will still be there. Smile the updated treasure book will have new toys to unlock it. the old ones will still unlock the 1st one.

OoOoO nice. But still i dont have even 10% to get the codes. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
mookiecoco
Learning Cheat Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Catalog Update?   Treasure Book Catalog Update? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:24 pm

the best way to get codes is buy the puffles. you can get 2, 4 the price of 1 penguin. my granny got me lots of puffles!! it was sweet bounce
Back to top Go down
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Catalog Update?   Treasure Book Catalog Update? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:27 am

mookiecoco wrote:
the best way to get codes is buy the puffles. you can get 2, 4 the price of 1 penguin. my granny got me lots of puffles!! it was sweet bounce

Yeah but i dont live in a country that have cp stuff... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
girard85
Expert Cheat Penguin
girard85

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Catalog Update?   Treasure Book Catalog Update? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:44 am

mookiecoco wrote:
lol, deliever to my place. I can't even get a puffle! Crying or Very sad or even a Club Penguin Microoganism! Cause the place I live doesn't sells Club Penguin Plush! No
Back to top Go down
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Catalog Update?   Treasure Book Catalog Update? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:41 am

girard85 wrote:
mookiecoco wrote:
lol, deliever to my place. I can't even get a puffle! Crying or Very sad or even a Club Penguin Microoganism! Cause the place I live doesn't sells Club Penguin Plush! No

Mine too.

Guess what when my friend gets 50k hits. Hell give me a coin code. Also i got him 3000-4000 hits in 3-4 days!
Back to top Go down
girard85
Expert Cheat Penguin
girard85

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Catalog Update?   Treasure Book Catalog Update? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:00 am

abdullahhhh wrote:
girard85 wrote:
mookiecoco wrote:

Mine too.

Guess what when my friend gets 50k hits. Hell give me a coin code. Also i got him 3000-4000 hits in 3-4 days!
50000 hits...... I only got 200 + hits a day withough spamming! Laughing
Back to top Go down
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Catalog Update?   Treasure Book Catalog Update? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:49 am

girard85 wrote:
abdullahhhh wrote:
girard85 wrote:
mookiecoco wrote:

Mine too.

50000 hits...... I only got 200 + hits a day withough spamming! Laughing

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Catalog Update?   Treasure Book Catalog Update? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure Book Catalog Update?
Page 1 of 1