Club Penguin Cheats Club

Register/Login To Start Chatting!! : )
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Forum Chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:18 am

Hey. Any mod/admin reading this?

So remember once we had a chat IN this forum. Or a place but it was with the forum. I think it would be a great idea to put it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
Myster79
Rookie Cheat Penguin
Myster79

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-12-27
Location : Hibernate! LOL

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:25 am

abdullahhhh wrote:
Hey. Any mod/admin reading this?

So remember once we had a chat IN this forum. Or a place but it was with the forum. I think it would be a great idea to put it back.

Great idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cp-cheats.co.nr/
Girlknight
Rookie Cheat Penguin
Girlknight

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-12-27

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:35 pm

I agree, Awesome idea Very Happy

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Straw000
Admin
Straw000

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-12-18

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:46 am

Yup we are trying to get it to the forum but meanwhile we can chat on the forum : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://straw000.wordpress.com
teohkay
Rookie Cheat Penguin
teohkay

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 24

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:21 pm

Straw000 wrote:
Yup we are trying to get it to the forum but meanwhile we can chat on the forum : )

Great idea. Good luck putting it back and hope it'll be better. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:08 am

teohkay wrote:
Straw000 wrote:
Yup we are trying to get it to the forum but meanwhile we can chat on the forum : )

Great idea. Good luck putting it back and hope it'll be better. Smile

how better?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
teohkay
Rookie Cheat Penguin
teohkay

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 24

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:00 am

I mean, the old one is pretty old - fashioned. Because there's no Moderators and you can't ban/kick. If someone broked a rule, then nobody could ban him. And maybe we should get a Xat or a Bribble. But you have to PAY for a Bribble. I still recomended Bribble but maybe Xat is ok...



Waddle On!


~Kay~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:13 am

teohkay wrote:
I mean, the old one is pretty old - fashioned. Because there's no Moderators and you can't ban/kick. If someone broked a rule, then nobody could ban him. And maybe we should get a Xat or a Bribble. But you have to PAY for a Bribble. I still recomended Bribble but maybe Xat is ok...



Waddle On!


~Kay~

ok. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
Coolguy12348
Learning Cheat Penguin
Coolguy12348

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-12-29
Age : 25

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:18 pm

teohkay wrote:
I mean, the old one is pretty old - fashioned. Because there's no Moderators and you can't ban/kick. If someone broked a rule, then nobody could ban him. And maybe we should get a Xat or a Bribble. But you have to PAY for a Bribble. I still recomended Bribble but maybe Xat is ok...



Waddle On!


~Kay~
Xat is a great chat system! I use it all of the time! I have an XAT chat box. If you would like to see it just tell me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Waddle On~Coolguy12348

http://epaelitepenguinarmy.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epaelitepenguinarmy.wordpress.com/
ryu10
Rookie Cheat Penguin
ryu10

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-12-31
Location : USA

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:14 am

abdullahhhh wrote:
Hey. Any mod/admin reading this?

So remember once we had a chat IN this forum. Or a place but it was with the forum. I think it would be a great idea to put it back.

i would agree so any mod or admin
i suggest you guys should put this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
girard85
Expert Cheat Penguin
girard85

Posts : 176
Join date : 2008-12-27

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:54 am

Great Idea. But who will donate Bribble if we want one. We need USD$ to buy bribble but I didn't live in U.S.A Crying or Very sad

Or maybe we could try XAT, but XAT is full of pop-up. Ahh... anyone willing to donate a bribble for us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:30 am

girard85 wrote:
Great Idea. But who will donate Bribble if we want one. We need USD$ to buy bribble but I didn't live in U.S.A Crying or Very sad

Or maybe we could try XAT, but XAT is full of pop-up. Ahh... anyone willing to donate a bribble for us?

yeah. pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
girard85
Expert Cheat Penguin
girard85

Posts : 176
Join date : 2008-12-27

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:49 am

abdullahhhh wrote:
girard85 wrote:
Great Idea. But who will donate Bribble if we want one. We need USD$ to buy bribble but I didn't live in U.S.A Crying or Very sad

Or maybe we could try XAT, but XAT is full of pop-up. Ahh... anyone willing to donate a bribble for us?

yeah. pale
pale I/m upset too! Every place I click the pop-up virus will appear. So I didn't even dare to touch anything except for chatting! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:49 am

girard85 wrote:
abdullahhhh wrote:
girard85 wrote:
Great Idea. But who will donate Bribble if we want one. We need USD$ to buy bribble but I didn't live in U.S.A Crying or Very sad

Or maybe we could try XAT, but XAT is full of pop-up. Ahh... anyone willing to donate a bribble for us?

yeah. pale
pale I/m upset too! Every place I click the pop-up virus will appear. So I didn't even dare to touch anything except for chatting! Crying or Very sad

Virus?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
Wilberd
Expert Cheat Penguin
Wilberd

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-01-02

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Are we talkin about Viruses or Chatting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cpheadquartershelp.wordpress.com
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:53 am

Wilberd wrote:
Are we talkin about Viruses or Chatting?
Both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
Wilberd
Expert Cheat Penguin
Wilberd

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-01-02

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Boo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cpheadquartershelp.wordpress.com
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:02 am

Wilberd wrote:
Goo...

Ew?!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
Wilberd
Expert Cheat Penguin
Wilberd

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-01-02

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:04 pm

Ew!?!?!!?

What ew?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cpheadquartershelp.wordpress.com
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:15 am

Wilberd wrote:
Ew!?!?!!?

What ew?!?!?!

Same thing as yuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
Wilberd
Expert Cheat Penguin
Wilberd

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-01-02

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:40 am

Yuck what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cpheadquartershelp.wordpress.com
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:37 am

Wilberd wrote:
Yuck what?

Its an animal. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
Sponsored content




Forum Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chat   Forum Chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Forum Chat
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» On Sale-MT forum with .com domain[Romanian forum]
» Forum Skin
» Forum Ranks
» the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum
» Add your banner to the official Forum banners list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Cheats Club :: Forum :: Suggestions And Ideas!! : )-
Jump to: