Club Penguin Cheats Club

Register/Login To Start Chatting!! : )
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 I Just Registered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilberd
Expert Cheat Penguin
Wilberd

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-01-02

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Hi guys.
I just registered and im new.

You can call me Wilberd.
This is my second forum that i've actually been on it and being active.
My first one was Club Penguin Town but then I got banned =(.
So then I found this one, its great!

But I just wish there was a chatbox here it would be much funner.You can get a chatbox from xat.com

If you say Welcome to me thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cpheadquartershelp.wordpress.com
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:22 am

Ok wilberd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
Wilberd
Expert Cheat Penguin
Wilberd

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-01-02

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cpheadquartershelp.wordpress.com
girard85
Expert Cheat Penguin
girard85

Posts : 176
Join date : 2008-12-27

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:14 am

Wilberd wrote:
Hi guys.
I just registered and im new.

You can call me Wilberd.
This is my second forum that i've actually been on it and being active.
My first one was Club Penguin Town but then I got banned =(.
So then I found this one, its great!

But I just wish there was a chatbox here it would be much funner.You can get a chatbox from xat.com

If you say Welcome to me thank you.
ya.. but you got 100 + post already! No Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilberd
Expert Cheat Penguin
Wilberd

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-01-02

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:06 am

Hey, its been like ummm a few days or somethin...

Straw000 can lock this topic now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cpheadquartershelp.wordpress.com
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:56 am

girard85 wrote:
Wilberd wrote:
Hi guys.
I just registered and im new.

You can call me Wilberd.
This is my second forum that i've actually been on it and being active.
My first one was Club Penguin Town but then I got banned =(.
So then I found this one, its great!

But I just wish there was a chatbox here it would be much funner.You can get a chatbox from xat.com

If you say Welcome to me thank you.
ya.. but you got 100 + post already! No Sad

Yeah and dont try to get more than me. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
Wilberd
Expert Cheat Penguin
Wilberd

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-01-02

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Maybe I will...


Because I can, im just too lazy.
Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cpheadquartershelp.wordpress.com
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:49 am

Wilberd wrote:
Maybe I will...


Because I can, im just too lazy.
Sleep Sleep

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
Wilberd
Expert Cheat Penguin
Wilberd

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-01-02

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:22 pm

Oh yea I can... Laughing Laughing
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cpheadquartershelp.wordpress.com
abdullahhhh
Expert Cheat Penguin
abdullahhhh

Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, The world, Milkyway, The whole galaxies...

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:16 am

Wilberd wrote:
Oh yea I can... Laughing Laughing
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Im still in front of you. ;-) Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abdullahhhh.wordpress.com
Wilberd
Expert Cheat Penguin
Wilberd

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-01-02

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:35 pm

So?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cpheadquartershelp.wordpress.com
girard85
Expert Cheat Penguin
girard85

Posts : 176
Join date : 2008-12-27

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:09 am

Right... I thought you joined Dock Penguin... and please dun post in this forum for 1 month so that i can catch up yer... albino Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeapen
New Cheat Penguin


Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-01-26

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Im new   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Hi guys, and yes im new. You can call me Zeapen [my Club Penguin name]. Im actually famouse on Club Penguin for creating vids and having a website. Talk to me about anything possibly related to Club Penguin. I hpe i can help you. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
girard85
Expert Cheat Penguin
girard85

Posts : 176
Join date : 2008-12-27

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:44 am

Zeapen wrote:
Hi guys, and yes im new. You can call me Zeapen [my Club Penguin name]. Im actually famouse on Club Penguin for creating vids and having a website. Talk to me about anything possibly related to Club Penguin. I hpe i can help you. Smile
nicez... what is ur website & youtube account link?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeapen
New Cheat Penguin


Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-01-26

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Girard85   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:33 pm

My you tube video is Zeapen and the Ninjas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeapen
New Cheat Penguin


Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-01-26

I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Website   I Just Registered I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:34 am

But the blog that i made banned me for putting a Zeapen Tracker onto the blog. I think there losers. But i will try to make another blog. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




I Just Registered Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Registered   I Just Registered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
I Just Registered
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» moving to new ipad
» Ippos_0101 Chess Engine

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Cheats Club :: General Disussions :: Introduce Yourself/ Say Goodbye!! : )-
Jump to: